วันพุธที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Beginning

Hi everybody,


I'm beginning blogger today,
I registration blogger because I want to write diary online.

I like poem, I have many poem in Thai language,
and try to write in English language.



My name is Pretty blue sea.
Because I like the sea, water color beautifully.

Today I'm just learning to design my blog.
Sorry something wrong.



Pretty Blue Sea


------------------------------------------------------------------








สวัสดีนะ..ชาวโลกไซเบอร์


วันนี้เป็นวันแรกสำหรับการเริ่มต้น.. Pretty Blue Sea
ความหมายของชื่อนี้ก็มาจาก
สีของฟ้าที่สะท้อนมาจาก
ทะเลสวยจนบอกไม่ถูกว่ามันควรจะเป็นสีอะไรดี


ก็เลยเรียกเอาเอง ง่ายๆ ว่า.. "สีน้ำฟ้า"

ที่มาของนามปากกา.. ที่มาของชื่อ

หากใครหลงเข้ามาในบล็อกนี้ก็ลงชื่อไว้บ้างนะ
เป็นกำลังใจให้คนเพิ่งเริ่มต้น

---------------------------------
สีน้ำฟ้า




1 ความคิดเห็น:

Pretty Blue Sea กล่าวว่า...

So, lonely blogger.
Have nobody request my blog,
Yesterday I read friends blog,
Every blog English Language write.

Oh! I know where learning English.

(^_____^)

----------------------------------------

เป็นวันเริ่มต้นที่เงียบเหงาจริงๆ

เมื่อวานนั่งสำรวจดูบล็อกเกอร์ของจีเมล์ มีแต่ภาษาอังกฤษ
เราไม่เก่งซะด้วยซี

เฮ้อ....